Website Clearbrook Grain and Milling
Full Job Description
Clearbrook Grain & Milling is part of the Friesen Group of Companies and we have been helping agriculture thrive in our communities since 1953! We currently have an opening for a weekend Feed Mill Operator on night shift (midnight to 8 a.m., Friday and Saturday).
At Friesen Group, we offer competitive wages and a supportive team and family-oriented environment. Our ideal candidate will love agriculture as much as we do and enjoy being part of our Feeding Families, Thanking Farmers mindset. Our business is an essential service and we are able to offer steady, long-term employment to the right individual.
The Operator 1 is responsible to the Production Manager for the mixing, batching and pelleting of livestock feeds following established Company procedures and quality controls, and for daily checking boiler function. Other duties include receiving, unloading, grinding and transferring of product, as well as keeping work areas clean and organized.
- Class 4 Power Engineering Certificate
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in making decisions and taking actions.
- Possess forklift certification or be certified within 3 months
- Computer experience and knowledge would be an asset to this position
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $28.20-$35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekends only
- Are you looking for full time or part time work?
- 4th class power engineering certificate (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.