Full Job Description
The Maintenance Technician is required to maintain the community, equipment and grounds in a safe and efficient manner to ensure a successful and viable preventative maintenance program is maintained at all times. The nature of this job requires that he/she be flexible and work closely with other staff and departments in providing a safe, clean and healthy environment for clients, staff and visitors.
- Perform / coordinate outside custodial duties such as snow and ice removal from walkway
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of inside and outside the building including gardening, landscaping, pest control, etc.
- Coordinate / assist in routine ground maintenance, parking areas, driveways, by cutting, trimming, sweeping, etc.
- Coordinate and/or perform routine and minor repair of all building and equipment including drywall repair, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance Check Sheets and Schedules are followed
- May be required to perform housekeeping duties in high places and in mechanical areas
- 3-5+ years prior experience with painting and general maintenance
- A Class 5 Power Engineer ticket is preferred
- Is able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- High energy, team player; promotes a positive work environment
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible in ability and hours within a demanding environment
To apply for this job please visit agecare.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.