Website Harvest Operations Corp.
operations management roles: 10 years (Required)
1st or 2nd class power engineering certificate of competency (Required)
Full Job Description
Harvest Operations Corp. is a diverse energy company, based out of Calgary, offering exposure to conventional upstream oil and natural gas production and SAGD operations. We are focused on identifying opportunities to create and deliver value with an active development program and a technical approach taken to maximize our assets. Harvest is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our people, the public and the environment through every decision and action taken each day.
Harvest has an opening for a Superintendent, BlackGold reporting to the Director, Field Operations. This is a full time position located at the BlackGold SAGD Facility near Conklin, AB. The successful candidate will reside in a camp facility on a rotational basis and some travel to the Calgary office will be required
· Supervise, lead, and mentor a team of operations and maintenance staff and contractors.
· Responsible for the BlackGold operational budget.
· Responsible for employee performance reviews and staff development.
· Manage and maintain key stakeholder, community, and aboriginal relationships.
· This position will be required to provide relief Chief Power Engineer coverage.
· Responsible for compliance with ABSA, AER, OH&S requirements, and EPEA commitments.
· Preference for candidates holding a valid 1st Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency, a 2nd Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency may be considered.
· A related Engineering Degree will be considered an asset
· Valid Class 5 Operator’s Licence, or equivalent.
· 10 years’ experience in operations management roles or 15 years of progressively more senior operations roles, most recently in management, other oil and gas production facility experience is an asset.
· Experienced with operational budget and cost management.
· Thorough understanding of the SAGD production process and production enhancement technologies.
· Demonstrated effective leadership.
· Advanced Proficiency with personal computers and software applications such as Microsoft Office.
Harvest Operations Corp. provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Please visit Harvest’s website at www.harvestoperations.com to learn more about our company.
Please reference “Job Posting – #10283 – Superintendent, BlackGold” in the subject of your email.
We sincerely thank those who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- operations management roles: 10 years (required)
- 1st or 2nd class power engineering certificate of competency (required)
To apply for this job please visit harvestoperations.com.