Full Job Description
Job Type:Skilled Labor – TradesManufacturingQA – Quality Control
Plant Name: Winnipeg – 401013
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
- Performs daily troubleshooting, maintenance and repair work on all plant or building equipment and services.
- Assist in preparing preventive and predictive maintenance schedules.
- Manage preventative maintenance, breakdowns, emergency repairs and general building or yard maintenance.
- Research and procurement of new materials, parts and supplies to improve equipment.
- Manage and facilitate work schedules with external contractors.
- Conduct final inspections to ensure that work order has been completed to meet safety standards.
- Improve equipment availability and efficiency through quality maintenance and failure analysis.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed including but not limited to the Lockout/Tag Out program and general housekeeping.
Requirements for employment
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of related maintenance technician experience.
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, conveyor and vacuums systems a definite asset.
- Experience with, welding, plumbing and general equipment maintenance a definite asset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to obtain Class 5 power engineer.
- Physically capable to lift 50 pounds.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mauserpackaging.com.