Website West Fraser
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the Biomass Facility.
- Operation of a tele handler / Bobcat / loader.
- Assisting the kiln operators when appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A valid Fourth class power engineering designation including firing time
- Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Desire to progress, learn, grow, and succeed
- Physical ability to work 12-hour shifts
West Fraser believes inclusive, diverse teams build a more vibrant workforce, safer operations and a stronger company overall. We strive to create workplaces and leadership teams that are reflective of the diverse communities we are a part of. The Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, gender, national origin or any other protected legal characteristic.
Located in northern BC, Chetwynd featuring extensive indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities. Chetwynd has an ice arena, wave pool, curling rink, rock climbing wall, indoor walking track, outdoor walking paths, outdoor speed skating oval, indoor rodeo facility, baseball diamonds, skateboard park, fitness center and nearby ski hill.
If this position sounds like the career for you, apply at www.westfraser.com/jobs click “apply now” in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and other career opportunities, visit our website at www.westfraser.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.